No, I’m not going to put the effort into keeping a full list of all of my rps up until the point I started archiving, but basically, this is what has happened so far:
- Loki was captured after being critically injured and his magic bound by a collar.
- He spent quite a while in the Avengers Mansion, but of course, became incredibly restless, and was not himself without his magic.
- Thor proposed, and to everyone’s surprise, Loki said yes.
- Tony and Loki had a great deal of fun outgaying everyone, had many martini-and-hot-tub parties, and planned the wedding.
- Loki ended up having enough, cracked the collar, and the return of his magic drove him temporarily mad, and he had a morning of letting all the built-up magic out, by destroying a lot of cars, a few streets, and ended up stabbing Thor in the chest with his staff.
- He took Thor to his ‘lair’ of a home in the catacombs underneath Paris.
- He has quite a base there, protected by spells and enchantments, there is no chance that he could possibly be found.
- Loki healed Thor, having come to his senses, and though he didn’t want to, he let Thor go, keeping the location of his home secret.
And here we took a break to do our ghost!Loki AU rp.
- Loki lived with his brothers Byleistr and Helblindi, and took care of his sick mother while their father fought in WWII. His father came home after their mother had died, but he had changed. One day, Loki woke up, and everyone was gone.
- Another family moved in after time passed, and no matter how he screamed, no matter what he moved, they didn’t see him or hear him. And if they did, they only looked frightened. Eventually, they moved too.
- Odin and Frigga moved in with their seven year old son, Thor, who could see Loki. Loki was ecstatic and showed Thor all the secret passageways in the old house, all the best places to hide, and Thor’s parents thought that Loki was an imaginary friend he had made up.
- Because the house is just their summer house, every fall they leave, but come back when summer begins again.
- When he was sixteen, Thor’s parents grew fed-up with the nonsense, saying he was too old to have an imaginary friend. They ended up looking up their house, thinking perhaps there was some sort of an explanation. They found out there had been a murder, and kept it secret from Thor, and dropped the matter entirely.
- Now nineteen, Thor decided to live in the house in a more permanent manner, since his college is closer, and the town is nice, even though Loki can’t leave the property.
- One night, Loki asked Thor what year it was, and when he said it was 2012, Loki was quite confused. He knew it had been a long time, but the last date he could remember was from 1946.
- He called his parents and they told him what had happened, and upon hearing Thor’s distress, Loki came over and asked what had happened.
- Thor told him that Laufey had killed him, and Loki started to remember.
- He remembered that he had given his father a smart remark, and Laufey had snapped, grabbing a kitchen knife and stabbing him three times in the stomach. He then was shoved down the cellar stairs and left to bleed out in the cold, dark, dampness.
- Life went on fairly normal, though it is now fall, winter creeping in. Loki has gotten past what his father did, mostly. Thor does his best to keep him happy, and it’s enough for the two to be happy again.
- Thor got in a car wreck and though he tried to hang on, ended up dying in the hospital. His ghost has now appeared in the old house, and he has reunited with Loki.
- Thor’s parents arrived to pick up Thor’s belongings, but the two left them notes, and Frigga is able to converse a little with Loki, even though she can’t see him.
Solace: (AKA Loki and Tony’s drunken night out, making headlines with “Iron man spotted buying the God of Mischief emerald studded heels!”)
- Tony invited Loki over, who has been traveling around Midgard.
- The two went out shopping, to dinner, and a movie, which they got kicked out from because Loki got bored and so did Tony, and Loki messed with the projector.
- They got back to Tony’s house, and started drinking, painted nails (Loki’s got half done)
- Loki tried to give Tony advice, but they were both too drunk to really do much
- They ended up kissing, but it was a drunken kiss that they both knew shouldn’t have happened.
- Somehow, a runway show happened. “Give me that fur coat Mr. Stark and let’s find the highest heels we bought and I’ll show you how to strut.”
- Drunken shenanigans
- Which lead to Loki and Tony waking up on Tony’s bed mostly dressed. Loki in a pair of women’s leather shorts that were far too tight, thigh high stripper boots, and a corset. Tony in a halter top, a far-too-short skirt, women’s lacy panties, and red and black striped boots.
- Both had smeared makeup all over their faces
- There was a brief moment where they panicked and worried if they had ended up fucking
- Both decided they hadn’t and Tony went to get dressed
- He made a wrong grab and picked up one of Steve’s shirt
- Loki tried to console him and give him some proper advice, and for once, it actually seems to be good advice.
Here, I started properly archiving:
Ephemeral- Loki’s brief return to Thor
Knots, Champagne, and Lanterns- Their marriage
The Aftermath- Small rp pertaining to the ending of the Avengers, SPOILERS